From now on, Administrative Approval are required for comments to be displayed in order to prevent individuals using the comment function to harass or censure any person, group, or entity. Please consider the commenting guidelines below:
- Stay on topic.
- Respectfully debate the issue, avoiding personal attacks and name calling.
- Do not make comments that are threatening, obscene, profane, contain hate speech or degrade others.
- Do not make libelous statements, such as allegations of criminal activity or comments that unfairly harm a person’s reputation.
- Refrain from posting repeatedly on one story.
- Do not copy material from other sources, except in brief quotes, with the source acknowledged.
All previous comments will remain on the site for future references, reviews and other possible actions.